DOG SUCCESS STORIES

CLICK TO SEE DOGS THAT WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RE-HOMEDhttp://swansearspcadogsextras.blogspot.co.uk/

Thursday 7 August 2014

SAM


1) Llansteffan Bay, Carmarthenshire
2)  My 8 year old son and Sam
3)  Henryhd Waterfalls, Aberdulais
4)  Lamswell Bay, Gower

These are just some of the beautiful locations that we have taken our Sam.  He is an absolute pleasure, well behaved, walks to heel,  without a lead, re-calls to a whistle, fabulous with my 8 year old and friends, now very good with other dogs after not being used to them, one of my cats now ''associate'' in the same room with Sam, and sleeps quite comfortably in the same room, albeit they will never be 'bed buddies'. That day I thought I would never see.
We were going to take Sam to training classes, but he has listened to our words & actions so much & just wants to please...he is an absolute pleasure, my 8 year old is so confident with him, as we are with them both....we leave him walk Sam the walk home from school, he takes him round the block & Sam is just the well behaved good dog he is.
We didnt take this decision lightly, my partner has had dogs previously...I had not, I had cats for 18+ years. I have 2 cats, a massive fair goldfish who is ancient & a snake.
I was wary about a dog...my Mum who lives by me told me ''Dont expect us to look after it, big responsibility''
Oh yes, Sam has totally won Mum & Dad over, cant go up there without receiving treats.....he is an absolute pleasure to all he meets....we have been so lucky :)
This is one happy Llys Nini Story


No comments: