DOG SUCCESS STORIES

CLICK TO SEE DOGS THAT WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY RE-HOMEDhttp://swansearspcadogsextras.blogspot.co.uk/

Saturday 11 April 2015

ROCKY


Hi Mary,
Just thought I would drop you a line after 6 weeks in my new home. I am getting fed well (chicken,salmon and tuna are nice,but steak is a bit rich for me), along with treats and chews.
I am going for plenty of walks,and like the woods and the beach.
I've had lots of new toys, and being a chewer I have gone through a few. I was given an 'indestructible' one, took me 20 mins,ha ha! I've met all the nearby family and lots of new people, they all love me and think I am cute.
There are lots of dogs nearby including Scoobys sister!  I get on with most of them but need to learn to relax a bit when meeting them.
I have kicked my new Dad out of his chair but I do let him share it, or just go on my side of the sofa. I sleep near Dad and Mam at night because I like to know  I have company. Dad says it is like having a little furry shadow.
Thanks also to Goody4Paws for keeping me looking good,
Rocky


No comments: